We’re delighted to have you working with the Olery White Label App.
Please provide logos, colors and intended custom domain to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will apply them.
Logos & Styling
The logos and main colors can be changed.
- secondary logo is optional
- primary and secondary color need to be dark to contrast with the white text
- primary and secondary logo should be in white or bright color for use on a dark background
- logos should have transparent backgrounds
It is possible to add further CSS styling if you provide us with the ready-to-use code. Please note, that we will not test this styling with future application updates, so you will be responsible for maintenance.
Custom domains can be provided for users to access the application. Users will still be able to log in to and use app.olery.com.
The domain should be configured with a CNAME to
app.olery.com. The SSL configuration
is done through a domain validation. Olery support will send you the CNAME name and value
for the DNS record that is necessary to be added to validate the domain. The record
for future validation should be kept and not be deleted.
If you aren’t configuring a subdomain, then you’ll need AWS and Route 53 to configure
an alias to
- all emails will come from Olery email addresses and show Olery branding
- all links inside emails go to olery.com
- PDF reports will have Olery branding